The Showcase of Innovative Learning will be held at the Santa Barbara County Education Office Auditorium on April 26, 2018, from 4:30 to 7 p.m. This year the event has been expanded to include a special morning “Admin-novation” session for administrators.
Cost : $50 Early Bird (by March 12), $75 thereafter
Limited to 30 participants
April 26, 2018, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Keynote speaker, author Dr. Robert Dillon, a leader in redesigning school spaces to better support learning, will demonstrate how to reshape learning spaces.
- Breakfast, lunch, and Dr. Dillon’s book included with registration.
- Network with other Santa Barbara County administrators.
- Breakout sessions demonstrating the latest in ed tech products and innovations.
Cost: Free with advance registration
April 26, 2018, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
This exciting event features students and educators sharing exemplary innovative educational technology practices to implement the California State Standards in an engaging manner. The evening includes:
- Inspiring real-world digital integration ideas.
- Delicious dinner provided (with advance registration).
- New digital tools to explore.
- Chances to win great door prizes.
- To see the Showcase in action, click here.